Gorilla Tour Bwindi in 3 Days
Gorilla Tour Bwindi in 3 days enables you to track the mountain gorillas of Uganda in 3 days. Gorilla Tour Bwindi Safari is good as an extension to your other African safari for those who want to experience gorilla tracking with a few days to spare.
Track the mountain gorillas of Uganda in 3 days. Gorilla Tour Bwindi Gorilla Safari is good as an extension for those who want to experience gorilla tracking with a few days to spare.
Pick up from your accommodation then travel to Bwindi impenetrable National park You will be picked up early morning from your accommodation either in Entebbe or Kampala by your driver guide who will then take you on your gorilla safari in Bwindi Forest where will be tracking the mountain gorillas.
Bwindi Gorilla Tour / Gorilla Tracking. Today you will wake up early for the highlight of your safari – Gorilla tracking. You will have your breakfast and then you will be driven by your driver guide to the park headquarters for a briefing before being guided into the impenetrable forest by the park ranger guides. Once you encounter the gorillas, you will be accorded 1 hour to view the gorillas supervised by the park rangers. You will then return to your accommodation after your life changing experience with the mountain gorillas. Overnight Lodge
You will have an early breakfast in the morning, checkout of the lodge leaving Bwindi forest and then start your return journey to either Entebbe or Kampala. On the way you will again stop at Mbarara for a hot lunch. Depending on your plans today we can either drop you off at the airport for your international flight out of Entebbe or your accommodation.
End of Gorilla Tour Bwindi – 3 Days
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers with pop-up roofs for maximum game viewing, wildlife filming and photography and easy for taking as many photos as you can. Our Landcruisers are also fitted with charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides.
Change of the itineraries:
The itinerary may change occasionally due to the availability of gorilla permits and accommodation.
Wi-Fi is available in most accommodations but sometimes it is limited due to weak signal points in some places.
Surcharge on Christmas festive season 24/12, 25/12, 26/12 , New Year Eve 31/12 and New Years 1/1
Policy for single and extra bed:
The third person using extra bed: Price as one adult
Policy for Children:
01 child under 4-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
• 01 child from 4 and under 9-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
• 02 children under 4 years old (staying with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
• From 9-year-old: price as an adult.children below 15 years are not allowed to trek gorillas
- A deposit of 20% on the safari cost is required when booking a safari. If a safari includes gorilla tracking and chimpanzee tracking then the deposit should include the full cost of the gorilla permit fee (US$600) and chimpanzee permit fee (US$150) per pemit per person as well. The remaining balance must be paid 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged up on booking.
• Payment in cash: Cash shall be paid at our office or will be collected at your hotel.
• Credit card: credit card fee is applied to the total amount and different from type of card
• Bank transfer: Please note that the bank fee in Uganda, and the international bank for transmission are covered by the client.
What to bring:
- Trail shoes or running shoes with a good solid grip and good support and cotton socks are the most versatile and comfortable footwear for this trip. Some people prefer their well broken-in hiking boots
- A wide-brimmed or peaked hat for sun protection.
- Poncho or raincoat just in case, especially if gorilla trekking is on your itinerary
- Light sweater, jacket or sweatshirt for cooler evenings. It cools off quite drastically in the higher elevations
- Sunglasses, Sun cream
- Camera and film
- Free cancellation on safari cost up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.
No refund of any kind on Gorilla and chimpanzee permits
2019 prices3 Day gorilla tour road
|No. of people in group||Cost per person sharing in USD|
|Single Room Supplement||121|